Management / Administration
Libraries engage in continuous planning and assessment to inform resource allocation and to meet their mission effectively and efficiently.
Association of College and Research Libraries
Standards for Libraries in Higher Education
2011. p. 9
Documents in this section:
Summary documents for the library’s budget.
- Budget – 2008-2009
- Budget – 2007-2008
- Budget – 2006-2007
- Budget – 2005-2006
- Budget – 2004-2005
- Budget – 2003-2004
Policy and governance documents for the Library Faculty
- Library Faculty Governance
- Commencement Participation Policy
- Collection Development Policy – [External Link]
- Promotion & Tenure Document for Librarians
- Annual Review and Tenure Year Review Calendar
Individual Unit Resources
Department/Unit library budget allocations.
- Individual University Unit Resources – 2010
- Individual University Unit Resources – 2009
- Individual University Unit Resources – 2008
- Individual University Unit Resources – 2007
Library Funds Usage Data
A break down of how library funds are used at Drake University.