Cowles Data Repository
Each category represents a range of assessment activities performed at Cowles Library. Assessment activities relate to one or more of the three major programs outlined in the Cowles Library Strategic Plan and/or standards set forth by the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), including the Standards for Libraries in Higher Education, 2004.
- Provide an exceptional collection of print and digital information resources that support the learning objectives of the Drake Curriculum.
- Provide electronic tools that will advance the learner’s ability to conveniently access and utilize scholarly information resources.
- Provide support services for the use of information resources; deliver instructional and training programs that increase the information literacy of students and faculty.
- Provide services that advance the creation, preservation and availability of scholarship and archival resources that are unique to Drake.
- Provide programs and activities that advance the understanding of the role of libraries, information, literacy, and scholarship in our society.
- Enhance the effectiveness of the library organization in order to achieve higher levels of quality service, efficiency, diversity, and the quality of work-life.